mardi 16 février 2010

EOTD: Body Shop Shimmer Cubes #19

A reader requested an EOTD with the Body Shop Shimmer Cubes #19 so here's what I used today. The pencil eyeliner is MAC Pearlglide Liner in Fly-by-Bleu.

After priming my lids with Testimo Bright Up Eye Base, I used a sponge applicator to apply the beige shade over the browbone area, the emerald shade along the upper lashline up to the crease and the lilac shade in the crease and along the lower lashline. I did not use the blue shade as emerald shade is already very bright by itself. I then used a MAC #226 brush to blend the shades together, especially in the crease area, and finished by lining the upper eyelid with Fly-by-Bleu.

As you can see, the emerald shade is very vibrant, and gives a nice metallic pop of colour. The lilac shade has a lovely purple glint. The beige shade is a bit frosty so use a light hand with this. All the shades are well-pigmented but if you prefer a more sheer application, then I recommend using a brush instead of a sponge applicator.


This is the look on the model in the promo visual for the spring collection but I would wear this look only on weekends or nights out.

Libellés : , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil