samedi 13 février 2010

EOTD: Urban Decay & Lunasol

About to head out for reunion dinner with my mother's family and decided to go for an unusually bold look today that I'm sure will have all my ten-year old cousins sniggering in a fit. But I have fun with my makeup for myself, not for them, so they can sock it! This is of course not a look that I would wear to work.



Here's what I used.

I used the silvery light beige shade from Lunasol Sheer Contrast Eyes EX01 Blue Green Coral over the browbone area and the mint green shade across the middle of the lid.

Then I used a sponge applicator to apply Graffiti from the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette from the upper lashline towards the crease.

Blended Ransom very lightly into the outer half of the crease and along the lower lashline.

Then I finished off by lining my upper eyelids with Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Minx, which is a beautiful metallic turquoise, and ModelCo mascara.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Libellés : , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil