lundi 15 mars 2010

EOTD: Maquillage Eyes Creator PK766 Look 2

Here's the second look that I did with Maquillage Eyes Creator PK766. Instead of using the white cream base in the palette, I used T'estimo Bright Up Eye Base (my usual eye primer) to prime my lids before applying the powder eyeshadows to see if there was any difference.

I used the pearl white shade (this actually has a slight pink glow) over the browbone area, followed by the light gold shade from the inner corners to the middle of the lid and along the lower lash line, and the peach shade from the middle of the lid to the outer corners. I finished with the dark brown cream liner along the upper lashline and K-Palette Real Lasting Volume Mascara.

I preferred the T'estimo Bright Up Eye Base over the cream base in the Maquillage palette as the former allows the powder eyeshadows to glide on more smoothly and apply more true to how they appear in the pan. The lasting power is also better with the T'estimo base but even with the T'estimo base, the dark brown cream liner still had some creasing and fading issues.


Libellés : , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil