lundi 1 mars 2010

EOTD: Urban Decay Alice Look 2

Here's the second look that I did with the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette using mostly the purple shades.

I used Drink Me, Eat Me (Sin) to highlight the browbone area, Curiouser (Grifter) from the upper lashline to the crease, Queen (Last Call) along the upper lashline and outer corners and Underland (Flash) to line the lower lashline. Then I finished off with Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On mascara (without any lash primer). I experienced much less clumping by not using the MM Lash Bone Black Fibre in primer but the lengthening effect was also reduced slightly.

All the eyeshadow shades are well-pigmented and blended smoothly. The only fallout I got was the small glitter bits in Curiouser.


Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil