vendredi 12 mars 2010

Urban Decay Confession Lipstick

At Mag's recommendation, I picked up Urban Decay's Confession lipstick (S$36) when UD first launched in the Sephora over here. It looks liked a scary gothic blackened berry in the tube but actually if applied sparingly, it is a deep plum berry shade.

I usually just apply a bit to my bottom lip, press my lips together and then use my little finger to spread it out evenly. For a more vampy look, you can simply layer it for greater opacity. It has a strong sweet caramel scent, which I'm not a fan of but I don't hate it either. It lasted pretty well and did not dry out my lips. I did have to touch up the corners after a few hours though.

I give UD mad props for the unique and cool packaging but while I think the tiny dagger is a nice touch, it is also not the most practical. I was afraid of snapping it off while pulling out the inner tube such that it actually took me quite a while to get it open! A reviewer on MakeupAlley also complained that the dagger shredded the lining of her bag so I would be cautious about just throwing this into a big bag, like I normally do with my other lipsticks.


Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil