lundi 29 mars 2010

Vacation Beauty Essentials

Whenever I am packing for a trip, it usually takes me 20 minutes to pack my clothes and then an hour or more to pack my toiletries and makeup bags. I usually try to bring only skincare and fragrance samples on trips, with the theory being that I would use them up on the trip and have space for new buys. In reality, I somehow always end up packing three times what I actually use!

Here's what I brought for my current two week trip to Hawaii and Tokyo. The product that I used the most regularly is actually not pictured here, and that's Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF50 which kept my skin burn-free without any greasiness during the week in Hawaii. At the end of the day, I would then slather on Kiehls Creme de Corps to keep my skin hydrated and soft. I don't quite like the scent of Creme de Corps but it does a fantastic job of moisturising without leaving any residue on my skin.



Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil