vendredi 2 avril 2010

Liberty of London for Target Haul

As mentioned earlier, I caught the Liberty fever while vacationing in Honolulu. I had read about the Liberty of London for Target collection on some blog and thought that the prints looked pretty interesting. And so after visiting Pearl Habour one fine morning, my dear husband drove me around in search of the Target store. When we finally found it, I just fell in love with the whole collection of charming floral prints. After a big haul on that day, I persuaded him to return to the store the next day in the hope that the collection would be re-stocked and indeed, it was! After that, we also hunted down the other Target store in Oahu which turned out to have an even wider variety.

So that's how I came home with this massive stash of Liberty. My husband was highly amused by the fact that we managed to visit every Target and Sephora on the island. Fortunately, there were only two of each! Oh, and WalMart as well (for the Hard Candy line) ;-p

I was delighted to find that I could fit the large sizes from the children's collection. Not only were the children's clothes cheaper, many of them were made of very soft cotton whereas the adult women's collection contained several polyester pieces. The three pieces below and the small tote bag are from the children's collection.




Also picked up a halter neck swimsuit (US$34.99) and bikini (US$19.99 each for the top and bottom).

Long scarves with tassles around the edges (US$14.99 each)

My favourite part of the Dunclare print are the dandelions.

Men's boxers (US$5.99)

This robe (US$17.99) is from the homewear collection but it's elegant enough to be worn out.

These pieces below are also from the homewear collection.







Mini journal set


Came home wishing I could have hauled even more but I do have a lot to keep me happy for a long time to come!

Libellés : , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil