samedi 10 avril 2010

Skin79 VIP Gold BB Cream

I tried out the Skin 79 VIP Gold BB Cream SPF25 PA++ today and I must say I was impressed! My skintype is oily, acne-prone with skin redness and enlarged pores on the cheeks and T-zone area. So I need a foundation that helps to even out my skintone with good oil control and without pooling in my pores.

Although the VIP Gold BB Cream is said to be suitable for dry/combination skin, I found that it glides on and blends very smoothly with a light, non-greasy texture. It evened out my skintone and looked natural without any ashiness or dullness. The photo below was taken right after application and before setting it with loose powder. I applied the BB Cream directly after cleansing my face, without any toner/primer/moisturiser as I wanted to see how well it would last and the oil control power.

The photos below were taken after six hours of wear. What was amazing for me was that I only needed to blot once in those six hours! With other foundations, I usually need to blot every hour or so. When I got home, I was surprised to find that I had only a slight sheen on my T-zone area. The BB cream still looked natural and had not caked or faded.

To be honest, I was surprised by how well the VIP Gold BB Cream worked on my skin. My previous experience with SINN had led me to have fairly low expectations. I will need to use it for a longer period of time to see if it breaks me out. So far, my only gripe about the VIP Gold is that the pump does not have a cap to keep it properly sealed.

My buddy, Kathi, loves the VIP Gold BB Cream too. You can read her reviews here and here.

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil