samedi 20 février 2010

Benefit Haul

I attended the Benefit Sugarbomb launch party at Takashimaya today. It had the usual makeup demo as well as ladies handing out mini cupcakes. And just when I was done with my mini makeover, the lovely Kas from Shine, Shimmer & Sparkle came by and I had fun chatting with her and the make-up blogette during the makeup demo :-) None of my friends are into makeup so it's always enjoyable to be able to chat with other ladies about makeup.

Anyhow, I ended up purchasing Coralista blush and Bluff Dust powder, and received a Benetint sample and Laugh with Me Leelee fragrance vial as the GWP plus a That Gal brightening face primer sample from the instant lucky-dip.

The doorgift goodie bag which included samples of "That Gal" brightening face primer 3.5ml, Do It Daily oil-free moisturising lotion SPF10 3.5ml and Firmology toning & smoothing serum for face & neck.

Love the cute little pink shopper bag!

Here's a close-up of Bluff Dust, which is a very pale yellow loose face powder that helps to conceal redness.

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil