mercredi 3 mars 2010

EOTD: Urban Decay Alice Look 4

Here's a very simple look that I did today with Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette.

I used Drink Me, Eat Me (Sin) as a wash over the browbone area, Muchness (X) from the upper lashline to the crease, Oraculum (Baked) in the outer half of the crease and along the lower lashline, and Mad Hatter (Twice Baked) along the upper lashline.

I used K-Palette Real Lasting Volume Mascara in Jet Black on my lashes. Out of the mascaras from K-Palette, ZA and Majolica Majorca that I have tried recently, ZA gives the cleanest, absolutely clump-free finish but with little volume while K-Palette builds both length and volume with the least effort. Majolica Majorca is also good at building build length and volume but takes a bit more effort compared to K-Palette.

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil