mercredi 14 avril 2010

BareMinerals Matte Foundation

Received an email from Sephora offering a free 10-day sample of the new bareMinerals Matte SPF15 Foundation for the first 500 customers. All I had to do was print out this email photo and bring it to the store.

I picked up my sample at the Ion store. The SA informed that there was a choice of three shades so I just asked for the lightest shade, which was Fairly Light. The sample pack comes with a small brush too.

The brush is quite soft, although definitely not the softest that I have tried.


I haven't tried out the foundation yet so I can't say how well it works. I was surprised at the paltry amount of product though as it does not look like it can last 10 days to me! But it's a free sample so one should not complain :-)

The instructions on the famous "swirl, tap and buff" method.

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil