mardi 6 avril 2010

Hard Candy Just Nails

The Hard Candy nail polish range at Walmart in Honolulu caught my eye with its gorgeous range of dramatic shades. These are super cheap at just US$5 for a 10.3ml bottle. Each bottle also comes with a plastic ring, great if you're a teenybopper but not so much if you're in your 30s!

Envy, a shiny dark emerald, was my very first pick as I'm always a sucker for such shades. It took two coats to achieve the shade intensity in the pics below.



Date Night is a cute rosy pink that is chock full of glitter. It applies sheer at first so I needed three coats to get a comprehensively glittery finish.

Both Date Night and Envy applied very smoothly without any streaking. I can't say anything about the lasting power as I just tried them out today.

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil