dimanche 4 avril 2010

Wedding Day Photos

Finally collected our wedding day photos from the bridal studio so thought I would share some of them here :-) This photo was taken in the morning at my apartment when I was just about done getting ready. The gown was surprisingly comfortable.

Got my nails done at the Nail Status the day before. I opted for just a simple floral design. I didn't want super long talons since that's just not me in my daily life.

I wore these shoes from Takashimaya which were very comfortable. I didn't want to be wincing in pain for the rest of the day so I picked a pair without killer heels.

My hair accessory from Chomel, which I wore in the evening.

One of my favourite shots of the day :-) Wanted my wedding day to be fun, relaxed and stress-free with lots of laughter and fortunately, that's what we had.


Took some photos at a garden before we went to the hotel to prepare for the dinner banquet.




Cutting the wedding cake, which is actually just a dummy! Only the small portion which we cut was actually a real cake.

I asked the makeup artist to let my fringe down for the dinner for a softer effect.

Changed into this evening gown for the 2nd march-in.

The traditional champagne tower pouring

Giving our thank you speeches

That's all, folks!

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil