mardi 27 avril 2010

Skin79 Launched @ Watsons

Skin79 has just launched at various Watsons stores around the island!

The Watsons stores in Ngee Ann City, Marina Square, Bugis Junction, Parkway Parade and Jurong Point have dedicated display units showcasing the full range of Skin79 products available in Singapore, while the other Watsons stores will carry a small selection of the more popular products.

The display units are quite hard to miss, being all pink and shiny. When I was at the Ngee Ann City Watons at noon today, there were no other customers but the Watsons staff were crowded around the display asking what the individual products were for. Admittedly with such a large range of BB creams on offer, the selection can be quite overwhelming at first.


Do check out the stores with the display units if you wish to try out the products before buying as only those stores provide testers.


Here's the range available at the Watsons in Wisma Atria.

I have used the VIP Gold and Super Plus BB Creams several times each after receiving them at the bloggers' preview party. Both BB Creams impressed me with their excellent oil control and natural finish.

Here's a pic of me wearing the Super Plus BB Cream (S$36.90), which is suitable for oily/combination skin. The cream feels a bit heavy and dense when you first pump it out, but after warming it up in my palm, it melds right into my skin when applied with my fingertips. It dries to a nice powder finish that lasts very well over more than 10 hours of wear, with just occasional blotting every few hours to remove the shine on my T-zone. It does not provide full coverage but it does even out my skintone quite visibly. I like to top it off with Paul & Joe loose powder for a more dreamy, polished finish. You can read my earlier review of the VIP Gold BB Cream here.

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil