vendredi 28 mai 2010

RMK Makeover

From today until 3 June, you can get a makeover, hairstyling and express manicure at the RMK counter at Isetan Scotts with a purchase of S$100. I did not make any appointment in advance for it but when the MA told me about it, I decided on the spot to try it out as I was curious to see how the Gel Emusion Compact would look on my skin. Below is what I came home with, including the deluxe skincare and base makeup sample set that is the gift with purchase of S$150.

My first pick was actually the Spring Modern Eyes 02 Moss Green but it was sold out. The popularity was due to it being used on the model in the ad visual. So I got 01 Goldish Blue (S$73) instead. The brush applicator is actually made of squirrel hair, which is quite rare as squirrel hair is usually used for larger face/cheek brushes.

Mix Colors for Lips 03 Natural Orange (S$36)

Nail Color EX SH-03 Shiny Red (S$25) is one of the most popular shades in the new line of 30 shades.

I decided to get the Nail Care Gel Oil (S$20) as my fingers are perpetually dry due to frequent hand washing. One push of the button at the end of the pen dispenses enough product to do all the fingers.


After cleansing my skin, the MA prepped it with Skin Tuner Smoother, followed by Face Protector SPF31 and then the Creamy Polished Base 01. Next, she applied the Gel Emulsion Compact in 101 with a sponge. She explained that the RMK makeup philosophy was actually to apply less foundation and more base.

The Gel Emulsion Compact turned out to be not suitable for me as after a couple of hours, there was some pooling in my pores and my skin got oily quite soon. Nevertheless, the makeover was actually the most enjoyable one I've ever had as the MA was very pleasant, easy to talk to and knowledgeable.



The manicure was done with P-18. This actually has a richer pink tone in real life. It looks so much better than my own amateur attempts! Think I'll need to start investing in professional manicures.

If you're interested in the makeover service, just call the Isetan Scotts counter at 6887-5308.

Libellés : , , , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil