samedi 5 juin 2010

MAC Marine Life

MAC released the To The Beach collection in Singapore on Friday. As expected, the Marine Life High-light Powder (S$48) was in extremely short supply and sold out promptly at all the counters as each counter only got about 10-15 pieces. When I popped by the store in Ngee Ann City at around noon, the SA said that there were people waiting for it even before the store opened.

I was quite cheesed off with MAC for producing Marine Life in such limited quantities, that I was actually quite ok with not getting it. If MAC doesn't want my money, there are plenty of other makeup companies that are more than happy to take it! If an item is so highly sought after, how difficult can it be to produce it in larger quantities, or to even make it permanent? If MAC can bring back MSFs like Stereo Rose, there's no reason why they can't do the same with Marine Life. Why create something that only leaves you with a big bunch of disappointed and frustrated customers all over the world?

Anyway, my buddy Mag managed to snag Marine Life for me at the Tangs Orchard counter later in the afternoon. So now, it is sitting in its fugly algae-green case on my table, taunting me with its golden overspray: touch me and I cease to be special! Guess I'll just use my MSFs for now (I have a huge stash of these, again thanks to the stupid limited edition get-it-now-or-regret-it-later philosophy).

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil