samedi 20 novembre 2010

Osaka/Kyoto Trip Photos Part 2

The Daimaru store in Shinsaibashi in Osaka is spread over a couple of buildings with several stores-in-store. At a lifestyle accessories shop called Afternoon Tea, I found these Liberty print collection of stationery! But since I already have a Blythe 2011 schedule book, I didn't really need any of these.


I stumbled across this Cath Kidston store entirely by chance. It was not staffed so I could snap photos away merrily. The prices are quite jacked up compared to the UK, so it's not surprising that the Cath Kidston stores in the UK are often full of Japanese tourists.





Gelato Pique

Later in the day, I was in Kyoto JR station. I could smell the aroma of this Lush store at least 20 metres before I found it!




K-Palette's 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner packaged with a set of false eyelashes. The eyeliner has sold more than 6.5 million units.

More clothes shops.


Rirakkuma catcher machine.

Libellés : , , , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil