vendredi 16 avril 2010

EOTD: MAC Bough Grey

From the MAC Give Me Liberty of London collection, I had picked up Birds & Berries eyeshadow during my Hawaii trip. When I got back to Singapore, the collection kept calling my name until I caved and got a few more items. One of these was Bough Grey eyeshadow.


Bough Grey is a Satin, which means it has a very faint glimmer and is not 100% matte. It is described by MAC as a "mid-tone blueish grey" but to me, it looks more like a dusky greyish green. The shade is actually quite unique in the galaxy of MAC eyeshadows. It has good colour payoff and applies and blends smoothly.

Here's a simple look that I did with Bough Grey in the crease and Birds & Berries along the upper lashline with Testimo Bright Up Eye Base as the primer. (Click the photo to view it in the larger version which is clearer).


Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil