lundi 10 mai 2010

Dior #659 Crush Glow

As my Dior points were due to expire at the end of May and I was quite close to being able to redeem my points for a Miss Cherie fragrance, I decided to pick up the new Cinq Couleurs #659 Crush Glow (S$90) palette. Karlasugar's excellent swatches of the two summer quints helped to persuade me!

Here are two looks that I did with it. For the first look, I used the chocolate shade on the outer half of the lid, the light taupe brown on the inner half of the lid, the peach shade in the crease and along the lower lashline, the gold shade to highlight the inner corners and the icy pink shade over the browbone area. All the shades are velvety smooth and well pigmented with a lovely metallic sheen without being frosty, except for the icy pink shade which applies as more of a shimmery wash without much of a visible pink tone.

I also used Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof mascara and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero.

For the second look, I used the peach shade in the middle of the lid and along the outer two-thirds of the lower lashline, the gold shade to highlight the inner corners and inner one-third of the lower lashline, the light taupe brown at the outer corners and the icy pink shade over the browbone area.

I also used Lancome Virtuose Precious Cells mascara and Maybelline Eye Studio Creamy Gel Eyeliner S09.

If you're interested in Crush Glow, Changi Airport dutyfree has it for much cheaper at just S$72.50. The Terminal 2 store also had several Iridescent Leather quints.

Libellés : , , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil