jeudi 10 juin 2010

New York Day 3

No visit to New York would be complete for me without a visit to Times Square. It helps that there are two Sephoras there now :-)


I didn't go in the Hershey's store as I had already stocked up on my favourite Reese's Peanut Butter Cups at Duane Reade.

Love how the Chrysler Building looks at night.

I wandered past Bryant Park by chance at night and was mesmerized by the illuminated lawn. Aside from the usual canoodling couples, there were also people playing table tennis in the park.

The good thing about New York is that it's quite easy to explore on foot without getting lost thanks to how the streets are laid out in a grid. I have been walking everywhere as I absolutely abhor the subway. The rats, the stench and the crazies are too potent a combination for me! Luckily, the slightly chilly early summer weather is the perfect time to be in the city with hydrangeas blooming everywhere.


Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil