samedi 3 juillet 2010

Books Haul

Browsing the bookshops in New Delhi is one of my favourite things to do here as the books are much cheaper compared to Singapore and you never know what you will find. I picked up Bill Bryson's new book, At Home for just S$29 compared to close to S$60 in Singapore. I also found Trish McEvoy's The Power of Makeup at a steal for just S$15, Scott Barnes' About Face (S$33) and the Kylie book (S$27) for her costume exhibition at London's Victoria & Albert Museum in 2007. Scott Barnes is best known for his work with Jennifer Lopez, who appears on the cover.

I was one of those kids who grew up with Kylie, Bananarama, Debbie Gibson etc as the soundtrack of my youth and reading Smash Hits. Kylie's debut album was the first cassette (yes, this was before the age of CDs) that I bought when I was 10. Can't wait to get her new album, Aphrodite! :-)

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil