dimanche 11 juillet 2010

Cath Kidston Bags and More

As mentioned earlier, my mom decided to visit the Cath Kidston store near Windsor Castle so I gave her a list. Cath Kidston is apparently very popular in the UK right now as my mom saw many ladies carrying Cath Kidston bags during her stay there. The store was also packed to the brim with Japanese tourists, who were all hauling several bags each. That's not surprising considering that the Cath Kidston bags in Japan cost more than double the prices in the UK.

My mom helped me pick up the Briar Rose Carry All Bag which was on sale for £18, down from £25. She also got the smaller Box Bag for a friend. The Box Bag was £15 (down from £20), which is about S$31. The Box Bag retails for 5040yen (about S$79) in Japan.

Both the Carry All Bag and the Box Bag have a flap pocket on the inside.




My mom selected this Spray Flowers Pleated Handbag on her own for me but the print, or rather the colour combination is not really to my taste as I think it looks kind of grandmotherly! The material is mainly Teflon-coated cotton with leather trimmings.

The interior has a zip side pocket and on the opposite side, a small slot pocket that can fit a handphone.



Regal Rose Book Bag, which was on sale for £14, down from £18.

The inner flap pocket.


Also asked my mom to pick up some handkerchieves, which were £6 each.


And finally the Provence Rose Ticket Holder (£5).


Several readers have left comments on my earlier post pointing out that the Cath Kidston bags sold in local shops are most likely to be fakes. I've included several photos in this post for anyone interested in seeing how the genuine bags look like.

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil