jeudi 29 juillet 2010

OPI Catch Me In Your Net

During my earlier trip to ALT at Heeren, I picked up OPI Catch Me In Your Net (S$23) from the Summer Flutter collection. It's the most gorgeous teal blue with intense glittery shine, and reminds me of MAC's Parrot eyeshadow.

Please excuse the messy job as I did this at midnight after yet another long arduous day at work. The shade is actually a more vibrant teal than it appears in the photos below. It applies very smoothly and two coats is more than enough to get an intensely shiny opaque finish. I love how it reflects the light and contrasts very nicely against my skintone.

S$23 is quite a lot to pay for an OPI nailpolish but I just can't be bothered to participate in online sprees or traipse down to Far East Plaza to try and save a few bucks when I'm already putting in 12-hour days at work. Plus I'm all about the instant gratification :-)

Do catch it if you still can!


Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil