mercredi 22 septembre 2010

L'Oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo Flamboyant and Adventurous

Did a colourful combo today with L'Oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duos in Adventurous (left in pic below) and Flamboyant (right).

After prepping with Testimo Eye Bright Up base, I applied the pink from Adventurous from the inner corner to the middle of the lid and the purple shade from Flamboyant from the middle of the lid to the outer corners and along the lower lashline. I blended the beige shade from Adventurous above the outer half of the crease and added a touch of the gold shade from Flamboyant just above the inner half of the crease.

I used Color Chrome Eyeliner Showy Black again along the upper lashline but despite sharpening it, I just couldn't get it to draw a smooth intense line today so I resorted to going over it with Shiseido Automatic Fine Eyeliner BK901, which got the job done in seconds. On my lashes, I used Clinique High Impact Mascara over Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base. The Shiseido Mascara Base made a significant difference in helping my lashes to stay curled even after applying the Clinique Mascara.

The other products I used were: Shiseido Refining Makeup Primer, Dior X4 Control Compact Foundation 012, RMK Super Basic Liquid Concealer EX01, Paul & Joe Face Color 07, Lipstick C 068 and Loose Powder, and K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 01.

Similar to the yellowy green in Riotous, I found the gold shade in Flamboyant to be quite hard to pull off because of the strong yellow tone. I either have to apply it with a very light hand or mix it with another shade to tone it down somewhat. All of the shades were well-pigmented and lasted over 11 hours of wear without fading.


Libellés : , , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil