vendredi 29 octobre 2010

Shu Uemura Miracle Cherry Blush Tint

I picked up the Shu Uemura Blush Tint in Miracle Cherry from the Robinsons Centrepoint counter earlier today. It was out of stock when I purchased the other pieces from the Abracadabra Collection on Tuesday but the SA said that I could pay for it first and collect it after they re-stock it.

It took me probably all of two seconds to decide to get this as the illustration is my favourite character in the whole collection. I was also won over by the light gel texture. At S$35, it doesn't break the bank.


Here's the ingredients list. Unlike the palettes, the blush tint is made in Japan. The shelf life of 24 months gives you plenty of time to use it up.

The tint is similar to a limited edition one that MAC released some years ago. It is very lightweight and non-greasy. Due to the dimethicone, it feels very smooth when applied and has no stickiness at all.

It is very easy to apply and blend with one's fingertips. It applies sheer and can be layered for the desired intensity.

Blended out some more for a more natural flush.

My Abracadabra Fantasy collection :-)

Libellés : , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil