mercredi 1 décembre 2010

Stila Travel Palettes Collection

I popped down to the Escentials boutique in Tangs Orchard today to get the Stila Fabulous in Fiji palette, which is the fifth and final palette in this year's Travel Palettes series. The palette is retailing at S$20 at Tangs (versus US$10 on Sephora.com and Stilacosmetics.com).

Tangs only had the Fiji and Tokyo palettes in stock. The holiday collection is also in, including the Color Wheel Eye Shadow Palette, the Eye for Color palette, the set of 8 lipglazes (S$46) and set of 5 brushes with black handles and pink ferrules (S$45).

I have already reviewed the Road to Radiance Across the USA and Pretty in Paris palettes but haven't tried out the other three yet. Below is Fabulous in Fiji. For me, the chief appeal of the palettes remains the powder eyeshadows, the affordable price tag and the Stila girls illustrations. The Convertible Colors feel too greasy on my skin and a couple, like those in the Moscow and Tokyo palettes, don't even show up on me except as an oily sheen.


Make An Impression in Moscow


Trendsetting in Tokyo


Just when I thought I had completed my collection of the Travel Palettes, a new Adventurous in Aspen has popped up as an exclusive on Sephora.com.

Ulta.com also has an exclusive Empowered in Pink palette. Dang, I want them all!

Libellés : , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil