lundi 6 décembre 2010

Travel Beauty Essentials

When packing for a trip, I always find that I'll spend just 20 minutes packing clothes and then at least an hour putting together my skincare and makeup items. I usually rummage through my stash to seek out the numerous sample sachets and other travel-sized products that I get as part of GWPs. The samples come in very handy in minimising the number of bottles, that carry the risk of leaking in one's luggage.

In this Kenzoki zip case, there are the Dove Intense Repair shampoo, Soap & Glory Hair Supply mask, Ole Henriksen Body Sleek Hydrating Lotion, Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O, L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream and Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes. I love the grapefruit scent of the Josie Maran wipes, which are excellent for removing makeup. The Dove shampoo has been working very well for me too. It doesn't leave my hair tangled and I can run my fingers through my hair after rinsing it out, even before using conditioner.

A variety of skincare and haircare samples from Jurlique, Body Shop etc, and some My Beauty Diary masks that the lovely Yumeko gifted me with some time back. I also brought along my Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum, REN Micro Bead Purifying Facial Scrub and L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion.

The Philosophy skincare kit that I received as a GWP recently, plus some L'Occitane goodies that Kas gave me.

In my Jill Stuart mook makeup pouch, I've kept it to just the daily essentials (avoiding fragile glass bottles in favour of plastic squeeze tubes) plus some new stuff that I picked up recently. I usually also pack a few fragrance vials to last me through the trip.



Do you have any travel beauty essentials? If so, do let me know in the comments!

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil