vendredi 11 juin 2010

Giorgio Armani Mediterranean Palette

I stopped by Bloomingdales today to pick up the Armani Lasting Silk Foundation. After getting color matched, the summer collection display sitting quietly behind the counter caught my eye.

The new Mediterranean Palette (US$85) looked much more interesting than any of the recent Armani releases thanks to the pretty array of greens. After swatching these quickly and discovering that they had an incredibly dreamy texture with excellent colour payoff, it was simply a no-brainer that I had to get it. The stellar service by the male Caucasian SA also helped, as I tend to spend more when I get great service!

I usually don't use bronzers so I was worried that the bronzer in the top layer would be a dud for me but it actually applies quite sheer with a lovely glimmer, and so I can use it as a blush. It's been a long time since I hauled any Armani so I can't wait to try out the palette and the Lasting Silk Foundation!

Libellés : , , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil