jeudi 19 août 2010

Shattered...

Makeup heartbreak happens in a lightning flash when one is not careful. In my usual morning rush, my new Body Shop Autumn Leaves Compact #2 Berry fell face down on the floor this morning.

Fortunately the lid was shut, and so all the powder was contained. It was interesting how the powder broke almost perfectly around each of the maple leaves. The powder is actually very soft. Just picking up the pieces gently by the edges tends to mush the sides.

I pondered briefly about getting a backup but finally decided against it since it will take me forever just to use up this one. Anyway, I still have #1 Chestnut, which I'll be extra careful with from now on.

Libellés : , ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil