mardi 7 septembre 2010

Driving rant

My dear husband has been on the receiving end of my vehement "men SUCK" rants for the past couple of days as I've just been annoyed to no end by male drivers. Since getting my driving license just over a year ago, it seems like the roads in Singapore are overrun by pompous, impatient, self-absorbed nitwits. And they are invariably men. I like the independence that driving affords me but the experience in Singapore is often marred by these idiots. My pet peeves:

1. Men who tailgate you when you're already driving above the speed limit.

2. Men who think it's perfectly fine to cut in just before the divider of a highway exit

3. Men who don't turn on their headlights

4. Men who blind you with their lights on high beam

5. Men who come speeding around a sharp corner into your lane

6. Men who weave in and out at high speed

7. Men who think their Mercedes/Lexus/BMW can compensate for having small *cough* organs, and even punier brains

Sooner or later, you're just roadkill, mate.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil