mercredi 11 août 2010

Urban Decay Apocalyptic Nail Kit

Picked up this Urban Decay Apocalyptic Nail Kit at Sephora in Ngee Ann City earlier this evening. I was surprised to see it retailing for S$25 as the Summer Of Love set had earlier retailed for S$40, if I recall correctly. On UrbanDecay.com, the Apocalyptic Nail Kit is currently on sale for US$18, down from US$26.

The seven mini nail polishes are 5ml each and feature a diverse range of shades.


From left to right: Meltdown, Big Bang and Fbomb

Apocalypse and Grunge

White Widow and Gun Metal

The Summer of Love (top) and Apocalyptic Nail Kits. I'm embarrassed to admit that I haven't used the Summer of Love set yet despite having owned it for two months! I even brought it with me to New Delhi in June but was just too lazy to break it out. I'll post pics when I do try out the polishes, hopefully this weekend :-)

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil